JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, November 14, 2011

A Message of Reconciliation


" And all this is from God, who has reconciled us to himself through Christ and given us the ministry of reconciliation, namely, God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting their trespasses against them and entrusting to us the message of reconciliation. So we are ambassadors for Christ, as if God were appealing through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God" (2 Corinthians 5: 18 - 20).

This is a PL scripture that reminds me of the great work God did in me by reconciling me to Himself when I was lost.  Now that I have been reconciled to God, I have a mission to lead other people to experience the same joy of reconciliation with the Father of mercies and God of all consolations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2