JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Consolation of the truth


The three scriptures below are the consolation of the truth from today's Mass reading - Second Friday of Easter


  1. "So now I tell you, have nothing to do with these men, and let them go. For if this endeavor or this activity is of human origin, it will destroy itself. But if it comes from God, you will not be able to destroy them; you may even find yourselves fighting against God.” They were persuaded by him." (Acts 5: 38 - 39) 
  2. "The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom should I fear? The LORD is my life’s refuge; of whom should I be afraid? \ One thing I ask of the LORD; this I seek: To dwell in the LORD’s house all the days of my life, To gaze on the LORD’s beauty, to visit his temple. / I believe I shall see the LORD’s goodness in the land of the living. Wait for the LORD, take courage; be stouthearted, wait for the LORD!" (Psalm 27: 1, 4, 13-14)
  3. "When Jesus raised his eyes and saw that a large crowd was coming to him, he said to Philip, “Where can we buy enough food for them to eat?” He said this to test him, because he himself knew what he was going to do." (John 6: 5 - 6)


No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2