JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, May 25, 2012

The Holy Spirit will remind you of all that I told you


"The Advocate, the holy Spirit that the Father will send in my name—he will teach you everything and remind you of all that I told you."  (John 14: 26)

Thank you Jesus for the gift of the Holy Spirit.  Thank you for His activities in my life.  I bear witness to the truth that the Holy Spirit is the best Teacher.  I depend on Him when I want to learn anything.  Today I am praying to Him to make me as great a teacher as Jesus.  O Divine Spirit, give me the gift of teaching with simplicity.

Thank you O Holy Spirit for reminding me of the favors God has bestowed on me.  Without this reminding, I would forget many blessings I enjoy from God.  I love all your gifts O Spirit of God.  One of the gifts I love most is your reminding me of the good things that God has done for me.  This constant reminding makes me constantly thankful and constitutes a solid wall of protection during hard times.

Come O Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2