JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, July 23, 2012

"So let us confidently approach the throne of grace to receive mercy and to find grace for timely help." (Hebrews 4: 16)


"So let us confidently approach the throne of grace to receive mercy and to find grace for timely help."  (Hebrews 4: 16)

Who can be confident to approach the throne of grace to receive mercy and to find grace at a time of dire need?  The Psalmist in answer to this says that it is the man whose heart is pure and whose hands are clean.  I am lost for I do not feel that my heart is pure and that my hand is clean.  What shall I do because I am desperately in need of favor from God?  Then the Spirit whispered to me:  Take courage!  Come along and approach the throne of grace through Jesus Christ in faith and you shall receive the mercy and favor that you seek.  The righteousness of Jesus covers my impurity and my uncleanness.  Thank you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2