JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, July 05, 2012

What is your favorite form of physical exercise? Why?


Avoid profane and silly myths. Train yourself for devotion, for, while physical training is of limited value, devotion is valuable in every respect, since it holds a promise of life both for the present and for the future.”  ( 1 Timothy 4: 7-8)

What is your favorite form of physical exercise? Why? ,,

Today, my favorite form of physical exercise is walking.  I thank God for my good legs.  I have enjoyed walking as long as I can remember but it has not always been my favorite exercise.  Some years ago, it was bicycling until I discovered that I missed something vital when I cycle.  I miss the joy of reflection.  You cannot do quality reflection during cycling.  You risk accident.  So, with walking, I kill two birds with one stone.  I exercise and I reflect. 

What do I reflect on during exercise?  Generally, what God is doing in my life.  I will be writing more on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2