JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Sunday, August 19, 2012

"Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me and I in him." (John 6: 56)


"Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me and I in him."  (John 6: 56)

Lord Jesus, what an incredible saying.  Yet, it is true that in the Eucharist, you provide us your flesh and blood to be our food and drink.  I believe it because you say so.  I believe it also because the Church has believed and taught this from the very beginning.

Thank you Jesus for this awesome gift.  My you strengthen our faith never to doubt your words.  You promise that by feeding on you, we remain in you and you in us.  Lord, may this be always so.  Remind us always of this state of affairs between us.  Let us never waiver about the truth of you continual presence in us and with us.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2