JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Whatever their troubles, I will answer their cry, and I will always be their Lord.


"I am the Savior of all people, says the Lord.  Whatever their troubles, I will answer their cry, and I will always be their Lord."  (Entrance Antiphon 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time)

What type of troubles can we cry to the Lord? Trouble with health, family, money, job,, property/tools, food or future.  Our :Lord and God promises to always hear and answer.  Thank you Father.

"Consider it all joy, my brothers, when you encounter various trials,
for you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.
And let perseverance be perfect, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing."  (James 1: 2 - 4) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2