JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Give us each day our daily bread


"Give us each day our daily bread."  (Luke 11: 3)

"Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God.
Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4: 6 - 7)

"Let your life be free from love of money but be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never forsake you or abandon you.”
Thus we may say with confidence:
“The Lord is my helper,
[and] I will not be afraid.
What can anyone do to me?"  (Hebrews 13: 5 - 6)

Lord, help me to trust  you completely to provide for all my needs everyday as you promised.

"But seek first the kingdom (of God) and his righteousness, and all these things will be given you besides.
Do not worry about tomorrow; tomorrow will take care of itself. Sufficient for a day is its own evil."  

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2