JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I have neither silver nor gold, but what I do have I give you: in the name of Jesus Christ


"But as to what is within, give alms, and behold, everything will be clean for you."  (Luke 11: 41)

" Peter said, “I have neither silver nor gold, but what I do have I give you: in the name of Jesus Christ the Nazorean, [rise and] walk."  (Acts 3: 6)

Lord Jesus, what do you want me to give?  How do you want me to give?  I want to do what you say.  I want everything to be clean for me.  I know that all that I am and have are gifts from you.  I do not want to hold anything back from you.  But you must help me.  Please Lord, unfasten my tightly clasped hands and take all my time, talent and treasure.

Blessed are you, Lord God of all creation.  Through your goodness I offer all that you have given me.  Let it become for me like the bread of life and a spiritual drink.

"And the king will say to them in reply, ‘Amen, I say to you, whatever you did for one of these least brothers of mine, you did for me."  (Matthew 25: 40)

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2