JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Lord is trustworthy in all His promises


"The LORD is trustworthy in all his words,
and loving in all his works."  (Psalm 145: 13)

This one thing I know for certainty:  The Lord is trustworthy in all His promises.  Today, I celebrate 5857 days of the Lord's faithfulness in the Enterprise.  From 1/5857 day, the Lord manifested His faithfulness one day at a time. His performance has exceeded  expectations in every area.  The one big area which has not been resolved is a WAIT situation and not a NO situation.  Thank you Jesus!  I will trust you everyday.  I will surrender every new day to your loving providence my: health, family, finances, job, tools, food and future.

"Today, as you see, I am going the way of all the earth. So now acknowledge with your whole heart and soul that not one of all the promises the LORD, your God, made concerning you has failed. Every one has come true for you; not one has failed."  (Joshua 23: 14)

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2