JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Sunday, November 18, 2012

My inheritance is fair indeed


"LORD, my allotted portion and my cup,
you have made my destiny secure.
*Pleasant places were measured out for me;
fair to me indeed is my inheritance."  (Psalm 16: 5 - 6)

Thank you gracious God for choosing my allotted portion and my cup for me.  Like a child, I do not know what is best for me.  You know everything.  I trust you to choose the very best for me.  Thank you for measuring out very pleasant places for me.  My inheritance is very fair indeed.  Thank you Father.

"One thing I ask of the LORD;
this I seek:
To dwell in the LORD’s house
all the days of my life,
To gaze on the LORD’s beauty,
to visit his temple."  (Psalm 27: 4)

I ask this one thing of the Lord.  The Lord has granted this desire of my heart.

"You set a table before me
in front of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Indeed, goodness and mercy will pursue me
all the days of my life;
I will dwell in the house of the LORD
for endless days."  (Psalm 23: 5 - 6)

O my friends, what can I say?  This is the Lord's doing.  I shall give thanks and praise Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2