JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Sunday, December 02, 2012

My God, in you I trust and you have not failed me


"To you, O LORD, I lift up my soul,
my God, in you I trust;
do not let me be disgraced;
do not let my enemies gloat over me.
No one is disgraced who waits for you,
but only those who are treacherous without cause."  (Psalm 25: 1 - 3)

I trust in you my God.  I shall not be put to shame.  I trust in you to pardon my sins and blot out my guilt.  I trust in you to provide me the peace and power that I need to live a victorious life day by day.  I rely on you to protect me every moment and every step of my life.  I rely on you to provide  all my needs.  One thing I ask for from you, O Lord.  This one thing I trust  you for:  to enjoy your constant presence all the days of my life.  You created me with a purpose.  I trust in you to lead and guide me to this purpose.

I believe in your word.  I have trusted you in the past and you have  vindicated me.  I will wait for you joyfully till the time of fulfillment comes.  Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2