JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Sunday, January 27, 2013

I chose and appointed you to bear fruit that will remain


"It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you."  (John 15: 16)

The choice, the call and the anointing.  The Enterprise is a Journey of Faith.  The destination is to attain the purpose:  "to bear fruit that will remain."
The journey is convoluted but thank God it is on course.  What I see in the mirror may not be pretty but I am still the "Imago Dei."  The Journey may be long but my shoes are not worn out.  There is food and water and shelter for the Journey.

Although I am blindfolded in this Journey, all that is required of me is to place my right hand on the right shoulder of Jesus and continue as He leads me.  I walk by faith and not by sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2