JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Establish my feet in your word


"Steady my feet in accord with your promise;
do not let iniquity lead me."  (Psalm 119: 133)

Direct my steps in the Church, home, work and everywhere.  Let no sin gain dominion over me.

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
on your own intelligence do not rely;
In all your ways be mindful of him,
and he will make straight your paths."  (Proverbs 3: 5 -6)

"For you are my rock and my fortress;
for your name’s sake lead me and guide me."  (Psalm 31: 4)

"In green pastures he makes me lie down;
to still waters he leads me;
he restores my soul.
He guides me along right paths
for the sake of his name."  (Psalm 23: 2 - 3)

"But I, through the abundance of your mercy,
will enter into your house.
I will bow down toward your holy sanctuary
out of fear of you.
LORD, guide me in your justice because of my foes;
make straight your way before me."  (Psalm 5: 8 - 9)

"Make known to me your ways, LORD;
teach me your paths.
Guide me by your fidelity and teach me,
for you are God my savior,
for you I wait all the day long."  (Psalm 25: 4 - 5)

"Good and upright is the LORD,
therefore he shows sinners the way,
He guides the humble in righteousness,
and teaches the humble his way."  (Psalm 25: 8 - 9)

Guidance is promised to those who ask for it and those who wait on God and trust in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2