JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Get wine and milk without money


"All you who are thirsty,
come to the water!
You who have no money,
come, buy grain and eat;
Come, buy grain without money,
wine and milk without cost!"  (Isaiah 55: 1)

Lord, I understand what you are talking about.  You are talking about the Eucharist.  You invite us to eat bread in the kingdom.  You offer us your Body and your Blood.  Your Church teaches us that this Meal is the source, center and summit of the Christian life.  Thank you Jesus for this awesome gift.

Everybody is invited to come and eat and drink without money.  But come thirsty.  Come hungry.  Do not forget to put on the proper gown.

"God indeed is my salvation;
I am confident and unafraid.
For the LORD is my strength and my might,
and he has been my salvation.
With joy you will draw water
from the fountains of salvation."  (Isaiah 12: 2-3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2