JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, June 14, 2013

Let your Holy Spirit fix me

"Do everything without grumbling or questioning,
that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine like lights in the world,"  (Philippians 2: 14 - 15)

Your word O Lord is mirror of my soul.  I look at my soul in the light of your word above and I do not like what I see.  Lord, I do not know how to fix me.  I don't have the courage to fix me.  But I know your Holy Spirit is resident in me.  He inspires me to call God, Abba - my Father.  Lord, please ask your gentle comforting Spirit to fix me.  Help me to submit trustingly to His surgery.

"Be doers of the word and not hearers only, deluding yourselves.
For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man who looks at his own face in a mirror.  He sees himself, then goes off and promptly forgets what he looked like."  (James 1: 22-24)

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2