JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, August 23, 2013

Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord

"Blessed the one whose help is the God of Jacob,
whose hope is in the LORD, his God,
The maker of heaven and earth,
the seas and all that is in them,
Who keeps faith forever."  (Psalm 146: 5 - 6)

I look to you Lord for my help and my strength.  It makes me happy Father to know that you are forever faithful.  Your word is trustworthy.

"Blessed are those who trust in the LORD;
the LORD will be their trust.
They are like a tree planted beside the waters
that stretches out its roots to the stream:
It does not fear heat when it comes,
its leaves stay green;
In the year of drought it shows no distress,
but still produces fruit."  (Jeremiah 17: 7 - 8)

My God, what beautiful words you have for us in Jeremiah 17: 7 - 8.  It fills my soul with joy.  Who will not want to put 100% trust in you?  Such a person will be the most foolish as your Prophet Jeremiah says.  As for myself, I put 100% trust in you.  Father, do not allow anything to tempt me from this position.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2