JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Sunday, September 15, 2013

He calls me, He calls you

"I am grateful to him who has strengthened me, Christ Jesus our Lord, because he considered me trustworthy in appointing me to the ministry"  (1 Timothy 1:12)

God does not call us to the ministry because we are worthy.  He chooses, calls and anoints us to make us fit for the appointed work.  Is it as simple as that?  Yes!  Why then do many fail?  They answer the call keeping 99% of their meagre resources close to their chest.  They refuse to surrender everything because they do not trust God.  "Let us keep something for ourselves in case this venture fails."

When we trust God enough to let go everything and answer His call, we live, breathe, flow, walk and work in Him.  You can't believe the joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2