JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, September 02, 2013

He chose me and anointed me

"“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me,
because he has anointed me
to bring glad tidings to the poor.m
He has sent me to proclaim liberty to captives
and recovery of sight to the blind,
to let the oppressed go free."  (Luke 4: 18)

Is the Spirit of the Lord with me or not?
What are the evidences that He is with me?
What has He anointed me for?

Thank you Jesus for your gift of the Holy Spirit.  You promised.  You delivered.  May I never doubt that will fulfill every promise you made.

"I have chosen David, my servant;
with my holy oil I have anointed him.
My hand will be with him;l
my arm will make him strong."  (Psalm 89: 21 - 22)

"For judgment comes not from east or from west,
not from the wilderness or the mountains,
But from God who decides,
who brings some low and raises others high."  (Psalm 75: 7 - 8)

All promotions, all power and authority come from God.

The choice, the call and the anointing.

"He shall cry to me, ‘You are my father,
my God, the Rock of my salvation!’
I myself make him the firstborn,
Most High* over the kings of the earth."  (Psalm 89: 27 - 28)



No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2