JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Great Physician healed them all

"Everyone in the crowd sought to touch him because power came forth from him and healed them all."  (Luke 6: 19)

Jesus Christ is in us, our hope for glory.  He is still healing today through His word and the Sacraments particularly the Eucharist and the Sacrament of Reconciliation.

"In His sweetness God thinks sweetly of us.  He can think of nothing sweeter or better than that God should be in us in His divinity and humanity as a spiritual food, which nourishes our life and brings to perfection our union with Himself."  (St Albert the Great)

We touch Jesus Christ in His Real Presence in the Eucharist.  Everyone who touches Him is healed.  Where do you need most to be healed today?  This is the exact spot the Great Physician applies His healing.

"For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence,
for my hope is from him." (Psalm 62:5)

Hope in Jesus does not deceive.

"You give me bread to feed me, soap to cleanse me, fire to purify me, and a chisel to shape my human form into one worthy of heaven.  You give me everything I need. What I seek elsewhere seeks me out and offers itself to me through all creation."  
(Jean-Pierre de Caussade, SJ - ABANDONMENT TO DIVINE PROVIDENCE)

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2