JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Your words consoled me

"Remember your word to your servant
by which you give me hope.
This is my comfort in affliction,
your promise that gives me life."  (Psalm 119: 49 - 50)

Remember your commitment to me when I left Egypt:
"This is the commitment I made to you
when you came out of Egypt.
My spirit remains in your midst;
do not fear!"  (Haggai 2: 5)

And this was your commitment to me:
"It is the LORD who goes before you; he will be with you and will never fail you or forsake you. So do not fear or be dismayed.”  (Deuteronomy 31: 8)

Your promise gives me comfort in my affliction for I know that You placed your name and your word on the same level.  Your word can never fail.  This is my hope in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2