JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Do this in remembrance of me

 "For I received from the Lord what I also handed on to you,k that the Lord Jesus, on the night he was handed over, took bread, and, after he had given thanks, broke it and said, “This is my body that is for you. Do this in remembrance of me.”  (1 Corinthians 11: 23 - 24)

"How can I repay the LORD
for all the great good done for me?"  (Psalm 116: 12)

St. Paul shares with the Corinthian Church a personal revelation from the Lord Jesus on the Eucharist.  Summary of this revelation:  the Eucharist is the true Body and Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ.  How can we repay the Lord for this great gift?  Let us approach the throne of grace in the Eucharist with joy and thanksgiving and we shall and we shall receive more gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2