JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, July 13, 2015

Give and there will be gifts for you

What does the Lordship of Jesus over all things mean to you?

"We are intimately linked in this harvest work. Anyone who accepts what you do, accepts me, the One who sent you. Anyone who accepts what I do accepts my Father, who sent me. Accepting a messenger of God is as good as being God's messenger. Accepting someone's help is as good as giving someone help. This is a large work I've called you into, but don't be overwhelmed by it. It's best to start small. Give a cool cup of water to someone who is thirsty, for instance. The smallest act of giving or receiving makes you a true apprentice. You won't lose out on a thing."
(Matthew 10:40 -  42 MSG)

"Whatever you give is acceptable if you give it eagerly. And give according to what you have, not what you don’t have." (2 Corinthians 8: 12 NLT)

Seekfirst.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2