JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, December 03, 2015

Do not let your hearts be troubled.


If the Lord Jesus is your light and your salvation, why is your heart ♥ troubled?

The LORD is my light and my salvation;
   whom should I fear?
The LORD is my life’s refuge;
   of whom should I be afraid?

The Lord is my light and my salvation.

One thing I ask of the LORD;
   this I seek:
To dwell in the house of the LORD
   all the days of my life,
That I may gaze on the loveliness of the LORD
   and contemplate his temple.

The Lord is my light and my salvation.

I believe that I shall see the bounty of the LORD
   in the land of the living.
Wait for the LORD with courage;
   be stouthearted, and wait for the LORD.

The Lord is my light and my salvation.     (Psalm 27: 1, 4, 13-14)  

Seekfirst.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2