JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, April 29, 2016

If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you.

If you have decided to follow Jesus, be prepared for trials.

"Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’   If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also.  If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also.   They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me."
(John 15: 20 -  21 NIV)

“Get up and prepare for action.
Go out and tell them everything I tell you to say.
Do not be afraid of them, or I will make you look foolish in front of them. For see, today I have made you strong like a fortified city that cannot be captured, like an iron pillar or a bronze wall.
You will stand against the whole land — the kings, officials, priests, and people of Judah.
They will fight you, but they will fail.
For I am with you, and I will take care of you. I, the Lord, have spoken!” (Jeremiah 1: 17 - 19 NLT)

Seekfirst.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2