JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, May 04, 2016

If the Lord asks you to wait, wait for Him.

"Jesus saw [knew; was aware] that the followers [disciples] wanted to ask him about this, so he said to them, “Are you asking each other [discussing among yourselves] what I meant when I said, ‘After a little while you will not see me, and then after a little while you will see me again’?

I tell you the truth [L Truly, truly I say to you], you will cry and be sad[weep and mourn/lament], but the world will be happy. You will be sad [grieve; have pain], but your sadness [grief; pain]will become joy." (John 16: 19-20 EXB)

"It will be like a woman suffering the pains of labor. When her child is born, her anguish gives way to joy because she has brought a new baby into the world." (John 16: 21 NLT)

Seekfirst.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2