JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.

"Have mercy on me, O Lord, for I cry to you all the day long.
O Lord, you are good and forgiving,
full of mercy to all who call to you."  (Cf Psalm 86: 3, 5 RM)

It is great to know that God is good and merciful.  I found myself in a distressing situation at work this afternoon.  Then I glanced at the image of Divine Mercy and cried out, "Have mercy on me Jesus."  I sensed these words in my heart:  "Be merciful yourself."  "Lord, whom will I be merciful to?"  "The person sharing this work with you."  OK.  I agreed.  At this point, I completely trusted Jesus for mercy and peace flooded my heart.  NEVER FORGET THE ABC OF MERCY.

Seekfirst.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2