JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, September 12, 2016

Sing joyfully to the Lord; Give thanks to Him; bless His holy name.

"Strive eagerly for the greatest spiritual gifts."  (1 Corinthians 12: 31 NABRE)

What is your greatest spiritual gift?
For me, it is the gift of prayer.  Prayer can dig you out of any hole.
I believe in prayer.  I believe in the word of God.  I believe in miracle.  I leave the rest to God.
St John Chrysostom, Church Father and Doctor of the Church, whose feast day is today says of prayer:
"Prayer is a treasure undiminished, a mine never exhausted, a sky unobstructed by clouds, a haven unruffled by storm."

St Augustine, another Church Father and Doctor of the Church says:  "If you pray well, you live well; if you live well, you die well.  If you die well, all is well."

Seekfirst.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2