JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Sunday, October 02, 2016

The Holy Spirit will guide you into all truth.

"But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse!"  (Galatians 1: 9 NIV)

A very grave warning and anathema for those who distort the Gospel of Jesus.  It appears an extreme retribution but Paul repeats the cursing in the very next verse.  (Galatians 1: 10)

Preacher beware!

In Galatians 1: 11, Paul discloses his authority for being so bold.

 "I want you to know, brothers and sisters, that the gospel I preached is not of human  origin.   I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ."  (Galatians 1: 11 - 12)

Where is the source of the Gospel you hear?

Seekfirst.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2