JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, October 05, 2016

I asked and the Holy Spirit was given to me.

"How much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him.”  (Luke 11: 13 NLT)

I asked and received.  Before I asked, I prayed for nine days in order to build up my faith and desire for the Holy Spirit.
On the 9th day, I woke up with an intense longing for the Holy Spirit.

At noon, I knelt down in the center of my bedroom and stretched out my hands.  I cried out to God to give me the Holy Spirit.  I opened wide my mouth and breathed in.  Then I started giving thanks for the Holy Spirit.  When I got up, I went to my study, opened a Bible at random.  It fell on a page that speaks of receiving wisdom from God.  That was my confirmation.  Soon after, I experienced an immense desire to read the Scriptures always.  This marvelous event happened on 06/01/1995.

Our God is a Father who keeps His promises.

Seekfirst.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2