JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, December 07, 2016

Happy Feast Day O Mother and Queen! We love you so much.

"I will rejoice heartily in the Lord,
my being exults in my God;
For he has clothed me with garments of salvation, and wrapped me in a robe of justice,
Like a bridegroom adorned with a diadem, as a bride adorns herself with her jewels."  (Isaiah 61: 10  NABRE)

Today the Church throughout the world celebrates the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Jesus created her Mother so beautiful, so graceful and so loving.  On the cross, Jesus said, "Behold your Mother."  (John 19: 17)  Thank You Jesus.   Let us join all generations in calling Mary blessed.  (Luke 1: 48)

Happy Feast Day, O Mother and Queen!  We your grateful children love you so much.

Seekfirst.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2