JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, January 21, 2017

I shall experience the goodness of the LORD all the days of my life.


"One thing I ask of the Lord; this I seek:
To dwell in the Lord’s house all the days of my life,
To gaze on the Lord’s beauty,
to visit his temple."  (Psalm 27: 4 NABRE)

This is the prayer and desire of David.   Can you make it yours?  How much do you love the house of the Lord?

"I believe I shall see the Lord’s goodness in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord, take courage;
be stouthearted, wait for the Lord!"  (Psalm 27:  13 - 14 NABRE)

Do you pray and long to experience all the goodness the Lord plans for you here and now?  Then wait for it for the Lord is a faithful God.  (2 Thessalonians 3: 3)

Seekfirst.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2