JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

This is the Chalice of the New Covenant in My Blood.

"How can I repay the Lord for all the great good done for me? I will raise the cup of salvation and call on the name of the Lord."  (Psalm 116:  12 - 13 NABRE)

Today is Holy Thursday, the beginning of the Triduum, the three most holiest days in Church Calendar.  Today we celebrate the Memorial of the Institution of the Eucharist and the Sacred Priesthood by Jesus Christ, our Eternal High Priest.

“This day shall be a memorial feast for you, which all your generations shall celebrate with pilgrimage to the LORD, as a perpetual institution.”  (Exodus 12: 14 RM)

In gratitude for so great a gift, the People of God (us) responds:
"I will offer a sacrifice of praise
and call on the name of the Lord.
I will pay my vows to the Lord in the presence of all his people."  (Psalm 116:  17 - 18)

Salvation, glory, and power to the Lord Jesus Christ.

Seekfirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2