JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Are you the only stranger in Jerusalem?

"Was it not necessary that the Messiah should suffer  these things and enter into his glory?”  (Luke 24: 26 NABRE)

The Cross was a necessity for Christ for the salvation of the world.   What is a necessity for the Incarnate Jesus becomes a necessity for us.  Jesus is the Way we must walk.  He is the Truth we follow like a bright street light.  He is the life we live when we are transformed into a new creation.

Do not reject suffering in your life, brethren.   For rejection of the cross is rejection of Jesus Christ.  (Pope Benedict XVI).  No cross, no crown. No thorns, no testimony. 

"Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."  (Matthew 11: 29 - 30)

SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2