JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, May 22, 2017

Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved.

 “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?”  And they said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus and you and your household will be saved.”   So they spoke the word of the Lord to him and to everyone in his house.... "  then he and all his family were baptized at once."  (Acts 16: 30 - 32, 33 NABRE).

"I will give thanks to you, O LORD, with all my heart, for  you have heard the words of my mouth; in the presence of the angels I will sing your praise; I will worship at your holy temple, and give thanks to your name."  (Psalm 138: 1 - 2)

"The LORD will complete what he has done for me; your kindness, O LORD, endures forever."  (Psalm 138:  7 - 8)

Seekfirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2