JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Jesus said to them: Fear no one.

"Jesus said to the Twelve: "Fear no one."  (Matthew 10: 26 RM).

Who are you afraid of? Children fear strangers and anyone whom they do not know. Consider these three persons who feared no one: Jesus, John the Baptist and Paul. They told truth to power.  The reason why they feared no one is because they were conscious at all times of the presence of God with them.

God is with us. It is true. God is really with us. You need to practice the presence of God with you and before long, it becomes a habit. What peace and joy will be yours.

"Do not fear: I am with you;
do not be anxious: I am your God.
I will strengthen you, I will help you,
I will uphold you with my victorious right hand."  (Isaiah 41: 10).

No fear. No worry. No doubt. 👨‍👨‍👧‍👧

SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2