JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, September 18, 2017

Of mercy and judgment I will sing to you O Lord.

"When the Lord saw her, he was moved with pity for her and said to her, “Do not weep.”  He stepped forward and touched the coffin; at this the bearers halted, and he said, “Young man, I tell you, arise!”  The dead man sat up and began to speak, and Jesus gave him to his mother."  (Luke 7: 13-15).

Jesus was moved with pity for the widow. With Jesus, mercy is always superabundant.

"Never forget your promises [of mercy] to me your servant, for they are my only hope. They give me strength in all my troubles; how they refresh and revive me!"  (Cf Psalm 119:  49 - 50 TLB).

As you remind Jesus of His promise of mercy, show mercy to your family and friends.

SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2