JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, September 06, 2017

We have worked all night and have caught nothing.

"Jesus said to Simon, “Put out into deep water and lower your nets for a catch.”  Simon said in reply, “Master, we have worked hard all night and have caught nothing, but at your command I will lower the nets.”  When they had done this, they caught a great number of fish and their nets were tearing."  (Luke 5: 4 - 6)

Simon Peter lowered his net at the command of Christ and the result was a great number of fish was caught. 
At the Wedding Feast at Cana, Mary said to the servants, "Do whatever he tells you." (John 2: 5). They did and water was turned into wine.

I too like Simon Peter and his companions have toiled "all night" and many nights have caught nothing.  What is Christ's word to me?  I want to do whatever Jesus tells me?  But what must I do?  I want to act "at your word" Lord Jesus.  What is your word to me?

Trust and Obey!  There is no other way to have the best of Jesus!

SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2