JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, October 03, 2017

Francis, repair My Church.

“Why do you look sad? If you are not sick, you must be sad at heart.” (Nehemiah 2: 2).

King Artexerxes asked his page, Nehemiah the above question?
Who is Nehemiah? Nehemiah is one of the men God raised up in the Babylonian captivity to shepherd His people in their transition from slavery to freedom. Unlike Ezra the priest, Nehemiah's gift is administration or governance.

"Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put my hope in God! I will praise him again— my Savior and my God!" (Psalm 42 :11 NLT).

"But, O my soul, don’t be discouraged. Don’t be upset. Expect God to act! For I know that I shall again have plenty of reason to praise him for all that he will do. He is my help! He is my God!"  (Psalm 42: 11 TLB).

"If it please the king, send me to the city of my ancestors and I will rebuild it." (Nehemiah 2: 5).
This is Nehemiah's answer to King Artexerxes.

"How could we sing a song of the LORD in a foreign land?
If I forget you, Jerusalem, may my right hand be forgotten!"  (Psalm 137: 4).

Today, October 4th is the Feast of St Francis of Assisi.  Jesus said to him: "Francis, repair My Church."

SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2