JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, August 25, 2018

Do you also want to leave?

"Jesus then said to the Twelve, “Do you also want to leave?”  (John 6: 67).

Today thousands are leaving the Church of Jesus Christ, the Church of the Eucharist and heading to New Age, Yoga, Eastern Mystery Religions, so-called non-denominational churches but in reality denominational churches of the pastors.

There is no surprise about all this because "Jesus knew from the beginning the ones who would not believe and the one who would betray him."  (John 6: 64).

But those sanctified with faith by the Holy Spirit will respond like Peter: “Master, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.  We have come to believe and are convinced that you are the Holy One of God.”  (John 6: 68 - 69).

I too have come to know and believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, the Way, the Truth and the Life.  I raise up my hand and declare with Joshua:
“If it does not please you to serve the Lord, decide today whom you will serve, the gods your fathers served beyond the River or the gods of the Amorites in whose country you are now dwelling.
As for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.”  (Joshua 24: 15).

"Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters." (Matthew 12: 30).

SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2