JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Nobody can give that which he has not.

“I have neither silver nor gold, but what I do have I give you." (Acts 3: 6).

Wednesday in the Octave of Easter 2019. Peter and John on their way into the Temple healed a lame man in the name of Jesus. "In the name of Jesus Christ the Nazorean, rise and walk." (Acts 3: 6).

The Latins say: "Nemo dat quod non habet." Translated: "Nobody can give that which he has not." Makes sense? Absolutely!

I have often been empowered by the above Scripture. (Acts 3: 6).
God has blessed us with many gifts and talents but not everyone with  silver and gold. "Why don't I have lots of silver and gold pieces to fill my purse?" This was the dilemma of Peter in this narrative. This is my dilemma too. As a consequence, I did not know how to share my many blessings. One day, light and understanding came from above. "Your situation is not an accident but divine providence." Therefore,
#1 Accept who you are.
#2 Accept all that has happened.
#3 Accept everything that is happening.
#4 Cooperate with everything except what is sinful.

Do you struggle to understand why you do not have what you consider crucial to abundant life?
The truth below can set you free:

#1 "Your Father in heaven knows you need all these things." (Matthew 6: 32). God knows exactly what you need and when you need it.
#2 "Because the Lord is my Shepherd, I have everything I need!" (Psalm 23: 1 TLB).

Can't you see how the Lord in His kindness and mercy provides you everything you need? Share your blessings. Do not bemoan what you don't have.

"Alleluia, alleluia!
This day was made by the Lord:
we rejoice and are glad.
Alleluia!" (Psalm 117: 24).

SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2