JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

I am the Light of the world.

"I came into the world as light, so that everyone who believes in me might not remain in darkness." (John 12: 46).

Wednesday of the 4th week of Easter. I came into the world as light. The opposite of light is darkness. The great truth of John 12: 46 is how to get this light? Belief! How to have eternal life here and now? Belief! Belief in what? Jesus!

Belief in Jesus the Only Begotten Son of God. Born of the Virgin Mary. Belief in Jesus who suffered and died in accordance with the Scriptures. Belief in Jesus who rose from the dead on the third day and appeared to His disciples. He ascended into Heaven and sent the Holy Spirit to start the Church.

If you believe these propositions, you are already in the light. Abide in the light. Let your little light grow and grow and shine and shine.

"I will bear witness to You in the world O Lord.  I will spread the knowledge of Your name among my brothers and sisters.  (Cf Psalm 17: 50 ; 21:23).

"I am the light of the world, says the Lord; anyone who follows me will have the light of life." (John 8: 12).

SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2