JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, March 13, 2020

The return of the Prodigal.


"I will get up and go to my father and shall say to him, Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you." (Luke 15: 18).

Saturday 14th March, 2020 of the 2nd week of Lent. The theme of the Scripture message from Micah and Luke is compassion. In Luke we have the Parable of the Prodigal Son where the Father of the Prodigal is an allegory for Abba Father who has always desired to be our Father come what may.

Let us savor the healing Scriptures from today's Liturgy which come to us directly from God's tender and compassionate Heart.

#1. "The Lord is kind and full of compassion, slow to anger, abounding in mercy. How good is the Lord to all, compassionate to all his creatures." (Psalm 145: 8 - 9).

#2. "Who is there like you, the God who removes guilt and pardons sin for the remnant of his inheritance; Who does not persist in anger forever, but delights rather in clemency." (Micah 7: 18).

#3. "Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits. 
He pardons all your iniquities,
he heals all your ills. He redeems your life from destruction, he crowns you with kindness and compassion." (Psalm 103: 1 - 2).

#4. "He pardons all your iniquities,
he heals all your ills. He redeems your life from destruction, he crowns you with kindness and compassion."  (Psalm 103: 3 - 4).

#5 "My son, you are here with me always; everything I have is yours. But now we must celebrate and rejoice, because your brother was dead and has come to life again; he was lost and has been found." (Luke 15: 31 - 32).

"I will get up and go to my father and shall say to him, Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you." (Luke 15: 18).

Return to the Lord, your God.
For he is gracious and merciful.

Daily Bible Verse @ SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2