JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, April 18, 2020

The Feast of Mercy.


 “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, so I send you.”  And when he had said this, he breathed on them and said to them, “Receive the holy Spirit. Whose sins you forgive are forgiven them, and whose sins you retain are retained.” (John 20: 21 - 23).

Sunday 19th April 2020, Divine Mercy Sunday.

“Paint an image according to the pattern you see, with the signature: Jesus, I trust in you. I desire that this image be venerated, first in your chapel, and [then] throughout the world." Jesus had said to St Maria Faustina, the Apostle of Divine Mercy. ( Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska).

The Divine Mercy Rosary is one of the most powerful devotions we have in the Church today. I thank our Lord Jesus Christ for all the blessings I have received through this wonderful devotion. Once upon a time, pressed by time to choose the Divine Mercy Rosary or another devotion, the thought came to me: Jesus Himself approves the Divine Mercy Devotion. And so does the Church. 

The Divine Mercy Devotion is simple and can be summarized by the ABC of Mercy:

A: Ask for Mercy.
B: Be Merciful.
C: Completely trust Jesus for Mercy.

“Paint an image according to the pattern you see, with the signature: Jesus, I trust in you."
The "JESUS I TRUST IN YOU" you see at the bottom of the Divine Mercy image is the direct request of Jesus.

Daily Bible Verse @ SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2