JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

When you are sent on a mission.


"But during the night, the angel of the Lord opened the doors of the prison, led them out, and said, “Go and take your place in the temple area, and tell the people everything about this life.” (Acts 5: 19 - 20).

Wednesday 22nd April 2020, 2nd Week in the Easter Season.

The Scriptures today point to one theme today: Mission Wednesday or Purpose Wednesday. The Apostles were miraculously freed from jail for one purpose: Mission.
“Go and take your place in the temple area, and tell the people everything about this life.” If you died with Christ during Lent and raised with Him at Easter, take your place wherever you can and "tell the people everything about this life.”

"It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you."  (John 15: 16).

Our Response:
"I will bear witness to You in the world O Lord.  I will spread the knowledge of Your name among my brothers and sisters.  (Cf Psalm 17: 50 ; 21:23).

Daily Bible Verse @ SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2