JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, April 06, 2020

Give me the light and illumination of the Holy Spirit.



"I will make you the light of the nations so that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth." (Isaiah 49: 6).

Tuesday 7th April 2020, Tuesday of Holy Week.

Abba Father, give me the light and illumination of the Holy Spirit that I may be a light for You everywhere.
You are so true and so faithful my God. Your precious and faithful promises are my security and protection.

"In you, O Lord, I take refuge;
let me never be put to shame.
Be a rock where I can take refuge,
a mighty stronghold to save me;
for you are my rock, my stronghold."
(Cf Psalm 71: 1 - 17)

Like Isaiah on this Tuesday of Holy Week, we pray with expectant faith for the grace to be a light that shines for Jesus in our homes and work.

Daily Bible Verse @ SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2