JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Testimony of how Jesus healed my heart.

I am sharing with you below how the Lord Jesus Christ healed my sick heart in July 2021. 

Years ago I had serious problems with my heart. At one point about seven years ago, 

I thought I was dying and wrote my final Will.  Although I saw no doctor, all symptoms pointed to a sick heart. I love walkouts and in good days made between 3 and 5 miles. With the intensification of the heart problem, I could not enjoy walkouts as I before. Besides, I had  pain in the chest. Climbing steps was painful. 

July is the month Catholics honor the Most Precious Blood of Jesus Christ. I was unaware of this till June 30th, the end of the month of honoring the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus. Mary said IN SINU JESU that we should apply the Most Precious Blood of Jesus to ourselves, family, etc and ask for healing. I have always maintained a strong devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary. So when I read Mary's testimony on the Most Precious Blood of Jesus Christ, I believed it. 

Below are the words of the Blessed Virgin Mary to a mystic on the matter IN SINU JESU book. . 

"The Blood of my Son brings purity and healing and new life wherever it flows. Implore the power of the precious Blood over yourself and over all priests. Whenever you are asked to intercede for souls, invoke the power of the precious Blood over them, and present them to the Father covered with the Blood of the Lamb." (Mary, IN SINU JESU pg 37).

At First Friday Mass (July 2nd 2021) at my Parish, following Mary's words above, I prayed to the Most Precious Blood of Jesus to heal my sick heart. I repeated the prayer at critical points in the Mass. (Consecration, Elevation of the Sacred Host and Chalice, Communion). 

From July 1st, in my morning prayers, I placed my right hand on my heart and asked the Lord to heal my sick heart. On 1st July, I placed this prayer intention in the Parish's Book of Prayer Intentions.

At the end of July, the pain in  my chest had gone. My walkout was slightly better. I gave myself till the end of August to review the situation. Walkout was better by the end of August. I promised Jesus that I would give testimony if He healed me. Upto the end of August, I had not told anyone. I said that I should wait until the end of September. By the end of September, the situation remains stable. I could no longer delay my testimony. The Lord might reproach me of lack of faith or not being a serious guy. 

Following a painful walkout on November 9th, I queried the Lord if I am truly healed. I understood Him answering YES. OK. I will not doubt. I WILL REMAIN STEADFAST IN my Conviction that I am healed. 

 I stopped daily Ibuprofen  of 4 x 250 grams.

September 30th - I struggled to log home a heavy backpack full of groceries. This was a negative sign. 

Man's extremity is God's opportunity. Soon after the incident of 30th September, I was in upward trend. I walked fast as before. I can now run part of the way to the bus stop which I could not do before. 

End of September, I shared the Testimony with 5 of my prayer partners. 

On 121621, I walked out for 4.54 miles. I have not been able to do this for a long time. A good sign.

How far? So far: July, August, September, October, November, December. Today is past mid January 2022. Health is getting better every day. I am enjoying walkouts again. 

Jesus Christ continues to heal body, mind and soul every day, always and everywhere. I believe. I believe. I believe. 

πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ 

34 comments:

  1. Lord thank you for healing this man. He is a blessing to many! I have been praying for my own healing and I will never give up. Thank you for your testimony!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for writing about this wonderful news! It strengthens my faith as I know it will for many.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your testimony. May His name remain Blessed. God has his own way and time of work. Haleluya.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for sharing your testimony. May His name remain Blessed. God has his own way and time of work. Haleluya.

      Delete
  3. Praise the lord for healing u.i will continue to put my trust in God

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless you for sharing testimony of his wonderous deed. This reassures us that the healing power of the blood is still at work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Thank you for sharing this amazing testimony! God if faithfull and always good! Glory to Jesus Christ! /a protestant brother!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Thank you for sharing this amazing testimony! God if faithfull and always good! Glory to Jesus Christ! /a protestant brother!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your testimony. It is very inspiring an I will pray for your continued health

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you sir! Your testimony strengthens my faith. Presently l am praying for healing for my neighbor's healing. I believe in the healing power of the precious blood of Jesus!Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All praise and thanksgiving be to The Lord! Thank you for your testimony. You are a shining light in the darkness.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ✍️“Man’s extremity is God’s opportunity” is your mantra and dictum for life and beyond. Thank you for sharing your transparency and hope. May the Holy Trinity continue to smile and bless you during your walking and talking with God πŸ™πŸ»

    ReplyDelete
  11. ✍️“Man’s extremity is God’s opportunity” is your mantra and dictum for life and beyond. Thank you for sharing your transparency and hope. May the Holy Trinity continue to smile and bless you during your walking and talking with God πŸ™πŸ»

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing. I am praying for my son, will keep praying for him, and one day I will also share my story. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing your story. I believe I believe I believe that he too will heal my foot pain. Jesus I Trust in You!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Praise the Lord.
    I just realised when I say the prayers for Bishops&priests ...through/by the precious blood of Jesus Christ...that is what it means. Thank you Lord and testimony...that is what I'm doing. I needed to hear thatπŸ™❤️

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for sharing your testimony.
    I believe πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for your story. So encouragin g. We must yrust Gods process. I pray daily for my son Brian Hall for healing his mind. I beleive God wil heal his mental soul. In Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for sharing I need to believe the Lord will heal me from my pain.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for sharing I need to believe the Lord will heal me from my pain

    ReplyDelete
  19. Praise God!!! Awesome to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a beautiful story. Amazing how our Lord loves us!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Praise the lord and thank you for sharing this powerful testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  22. That is truly a real life testimony- thank you for sharing this blessed miracle!! I believe that your FAITH has saved you & that Almighty God needs your very important Ministry! May He keep you in His care always, as more importantly, we need you!

    ReplyDelete
  23. God Bless you and your Family. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  24. May the Lord Bless you and your Family. Thank you for sharing. Will keep you in Prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for sharing your wonderful testimony of God’s healing power. May your faith sustain you and may you continue to be fit and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Powerful testimony... Thank you for sharing... God bless you amazing health....

    ReplyDelete
  27. Invoke the blood of Jesus Christ in all your needs and it will be done.MayJesus be Adore forever amen

    ReplyDelete
  28. My 1 yr grandson had been having this cough for 3 months, he had been seeing doctor after doctors ER hospital visits. I wasn't aware of this had gotten that bad. I started lifting up in prayer during my Rosary and praying "May you cover him with the blood of your son Jesus Christ from his head to his little feet" and after talking to my son he said my grandson had started showing improvement πŸ™πŸΌ My prayers will definitely continue for him.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you for sharing your story, GOD IS GOOD ✝️

    ReplyDelete
  30. Praise be to God!!! I believe I believe I believe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you for sharing your witness to healing. I continue to pray for healing for my husband and we received a praise report that the cancer was not back. Praise be to God our Father, through the most precious blood of Jesus Christ

    ReplyDelete

23-Psalm1to2