JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, February 08, 2022

A PURE HEART CREATE IN ME O GOD.

CREATE IN ME A PURE HEART O GOD!

"From within the man, from his heart, come evil thoughts, unchastity, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, licentiousness, envy, blasphemy, arrogance, folly. All these evils come from within and they defile.” (Mark 7: 14... 23).

Wednesday 9th February 2022, in the 5th Week in Ordinary Time.

Jesus says that the source of all the sinful habits are from inside the mind. Thoughts, words and actions defile a person and food does not defile.

Psychologists have recognized the importance of the mind in behavior:
Sow a thought, you reap a deed.
Sow a deed, you reap a habit.
Sow a habit, you reap a character.
Sow a character, you reap a destiny. It is true that your character becomes your destiny.

David after his adultery prayed:
"A clean heart create for me, God; renew within me a steadfast spirit.
(Psalm 51: 12).

What cleanses the heart?
The word of GOD, Prayer and Sacraments. 

"Intercession is not incompatible with adoration. The soul who adores Me present in the Sacrament of My love will be united to Me in My everlasting intercession before the Face of My Father. My intercession is everlasting even in the glory of eternity because I chose to keep the wounds in My hands and in My feet and in My side. They constitute an uninterrupted pleading for the sake of all: for those in glory that they may go from light to light and from sweetness to sweetness; for those on earth that they may find in My wounds healing, purity, and holiness; and for the souls in purgatory that by the merits of My holy wounds they may be refreshed and delivered." (IN SINU JESU, Friday, March 28, 2008).

Daily Bible Verse @ SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2