JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, February 01, 2022

FEBRUARY - DEDICATED TO THE HOLY FAMILY OF JESUS, MARY AND JOSEPH.

FEBRUARY - MONTH CONSECRATED TO THE HOLY FAMILY. 


Consecration of the Family to the Holy Family. 

Lord Jesus Christ, Who, being made subject to Mary and Joseph, hallowed domestic life by Your ineffable virtues; grant that we, with the assistance of both, may be taught by the example of Your holy Family and may attain to its everlasting fellowship; Who lives and reigns world without end. Amen.  ( Roman Missal). 

1 comment:

  1. I love this one! This truly brings love and Christ into your heart! I prayed today and thanked the Lord Jesus Christ for being him and helping me along the way! I also asked help of him with getting a 95% or 100% on my Pre Algebra quiz! I will always put Heaven into my heart and others! I try very hard not to sin and keep others from sinning too! Love you Heaven and I will always put it first!✝️

    ReplyDelete

23-Psalm1to2