JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Sunday, March 13, 2022

Be merciful as Abba Father is merciful.

O THAT TODAY YOU WILL LISTEN TO HIS VOICE, HARDEN NOT YOUR HEART. THE ABC OF MERCY IS THE 3-STEPS TO MERCY:
A - ASK FOR MERCY.
B - BE MERCIFUL.
C - COMPLETELY TRUST JESUS FOR MERCY.

"Jesus said to his disciples: “Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.
“Stop judging and you will not be judged. Stop condemning and you will not be condemned. Forgive and you will be forgiven. Give and gifts will be given to you; a good measure, packed together, shaken down, and overflowing, will be poured into your lap. For the measure with which you measure will in return be measured out to you.” (Luke 6: 36 - 38).

Monday 14th March 2022, of the 2nd Week of Lent.

The message of mercy can never be overstated. “Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful."
What is mercy?
Mercy is not judging, not criticizing, not condemning. Mercy is forgiving. Mercy is sharing your bread with the hungry. Mercy is generosity.

Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful. The ABC of Mercy is the unforgettable way to do this.
A - Ask for mercy.
B - Be merciful.
C - Completely trust Jesus for mercy.

"I will not abandon or forsake you. I am faithful. I have chosen you and you are Mine. Why do you doubt My love for you? Have I not given you signs of My favour? Have I not shown you that My mercy has prepared for you a future full of hope? Did I not promise you years of happiness, of holiness, and of peace? My blessing is upon you and the designs of My Heart are about to unfold for you. You have only to trust Me. Believe that I will keep you as the apple of My eye." (IN SINU JESU, Thursday, February 14, 2008).

Daily Bible Verse @ Seekfirstcommunity.com

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Mercy is the beautiful gift that God gave us by sending his only begotten Son to save us from eternal death. He said "This is my beloved Son listen to him" The love of God is everlasting! We have sinned and ignored his Commandments, the 🌎 is indeed in the danger of a World War because we have not listened to the Word of God. We have sinned.

    ReplyDelete

23-Psalm1to2